Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The DMAC Mission

When the DMAC was formed back in 1998, our founder Yates Milton wrote direct and clear mission statement, is was and still is:

"Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company and provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours and technical assistance".

We can see that as our club has grown and matured, we have several Durant tours each year, organized by local chapters and as part of the annual meet. Those who were fortunate to have attended, made new friends and left with an extra level of enthusiasm. In fact several restorations have begun after attending a meet.

The next part is technical information and advice. I really want to focus the DMAC in this direction and setup processes that will benefit out membership for years to come. As the third DMAC President my door, phone and email will be open, so please contact me with ideas, information, etc first. Some things we'll be able to do now, some maybe not and others at a later time, but the point is to serve as a resource to our membership and their cars. Some may benefit with restoration information, while others would be better severed with repair and maintenance data, I'll need your help come this September, so if anyone has some spare time and need a way to fill it, call me ;-)

Rick Botti

Where Are You From? www.durantmotors.org

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club