Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 Election Results

Hello DMAC members. Mike Larsen has called and advised there have been no more ballots coming in and Jacki needed the winners for our June magazine. So our new President is Rick Botti and the vice president is Bill Hoaglan and the secretary / treasure is Bob Smith. Congratulations all three of you. I also want to thank all the other candidates for volunteering to run for office that was very commendable of you. I am looking forward to passing the gavel on. This job is a lot of work and really thankful for others to step forward to serve. Sincerely Lance Haynes President

Re: 2006 Election Results

Congratulations to the newly elected officers.

charlie

Congratulations to all the newly elected officers. We wlecome you.
Gord

Congratulations to Rick and Bob. I wish you luck in taking the DMAC forward and making it professional and it's membership grow.

Thank you everyone, I'll do my best to focus our club to think of more and better ways to support our membership and get more cars back on the road.

Rick

You have big shoes to fill
Jan

Can we get a break down of the votes by someone?

The Durant Motors Automobile Club