Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Non detergent oil and safety light

Anyone with a Tractor Supply Company chain store in your area, can find gallon and 5 gallon containers of non-detergent oil there for sale. I was in one the other day and found the oil. Also on their shelves is a magnetic red LED light that is battery operated to stay red or flash, which would be a good safety item for anyone that is caught out in their car after dark and does not feel confortable traveling with just the one red stop light.

Re: Non detergent oil and safety light

I like the idea of the safety light.
I'll check out the TSC store just East of our town in Bowmanville,ON
Thanks for the tip Mike

Re: Non detergent oil and safety light

A couple of years ago, I bought one of those flashing LED lights that they make for the back of a bicycle. I mounted it by the rear licence plate and whenever I'm on the road, day or night, I turn it on. It has three different flash cycles. It's still going on the original battery! Canadian Tire was the source, I'll bet any bike shop has them.

RonJ

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com/durantstuff.html

The Durant Motors Automobile Club