Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Model 60 gas petal assembly

Hi Club members,

I need a gas petal and the parts needed to connect to the carb. Does anyone have one that you are willing to part with?

this is for 1929 Model 60.

Leonard Burkholder

Re: Model 60 gas petal assembly

Leonard,
If no one has one to spare, give Mike Larson a call, he has a lot of parts and may just have an extra.

Rick Botti

Re: Model 60 gas petal assembly

Hi Leonard. Boy I feel bad about this gas pedal problem. I guess the one I had Mike Larsen send you was wrong as he said you sent it back. So I went down to Kenyon Machine shop today where we have Rick’s 29 Durant model 60 roadster’s motor being overhauled and borrowed his gas pedal (don’t tell him) to though ally look through all my metal garbage cans full of old Durant parts and hurray I found one. I will have my office manager ship it out to you Wednesday when he comes back to work. The key is the pedal button as we call it. The proper Durant ones are spot welded on the end of the round stock. Anyway glad to help you out. Got to get that baby back together. Have a great 4th. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club