Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Quill Award

I'm happy to announce that the DMAC and gained more exposure in the current issue of Old Cars Weekly.

The publication has awarded the Durant Partner their Golden Quill award for 2006. click link and scroll down to INTERMEDIATE SIZE

THE DURANT PARTNER, Jacki Schroeder, editor, Durant Motors Automobile Club.

Congrads Jacki !

Where Are You From? www.oldcarsweekly.com/Default.aspx?tabid=520&articleid=2666&articlemid=1549#1549Articles

Re: Golden Quill Award

Add my congratulations to Jacki, Rick, and all those others who work to produce this terrific magazine!! It was great to see this pleasant and positive notice on our Forum pages.

Three cheers for Jacki! The Partner takes alot of hard work, not to be taken for granted. To be awarded the Golden Quill again really says something about the quality of the product. Thanks Jacki and keep up the good work.
Tony Burke

Would also like to add my congratulations.

Yates

Great Job!! It takes a lot of effort to put out a publications such as ours... You deserve it!! YIPPPEE

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

go girl. Congratulations
Jan

Congratulations to Jacki, our Editor. It takes a lot of work to put out a first class magazine, worthy of an award. Keep up the great work.
Members, keep those articles coming in. Remember, a lot of our members do not read this forum, they completely rely on the magazine for their information. Jacki can not do the job singlehanded. She needs good articles, and many of them.
Gord

Congrats to the Editor.

I save very few magazines, and I display in our various residences even fewer. However, the Durant Partner is one of those magazines that we have saved every issue since we have become members, and we have on the cocktail table in our San Diego residence many of this issues for our guests to read.

It is a pleasure to receive the Durant Partner and also enjoyable to read the happenings throughout the DMAC.

Keep up the great work.

Charlie and Peggy

Three cheers for Jacki and Rick for making our club magazine so great. I know I sure enjoy it and am very proud of it. Jacki is married and the mother two children and still takes the time to put this super magazine together and has to sometimes wait on our material. Way to go kid. Much thanks. Lance Haynes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club