Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radiator Emblem Contest

I know Mike has been very patient with the badge contest and I'm sure everyone is looking forward to closure. However, since there are so many great submissions, with the voting being carried out over two different medias, over a great length of time.
I suggests that unless one design is a runaway winner, that there be a run-off of the top 3-4 vote getters.
The club has shown a great interest in this idea and I think the club should have the final input as to the contest results. Bob Smith

Re: Radiator Emblem Contest

Bob
I am just now starting to get some votes in via regular mail from the last partner. As I am only the collection point for the project, what ever the club and Officers deside I will be glad to comply with. Hopefully within a couple of weeks I should have all the mailings in from anyone that is sending one, so we should have a better count.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club