Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voting ballot

Hello everyone. I have been on the phone all day and this evening talking to officers and board members and we have agreed that any and all unsigned ballots will be counted. I talked to Yates for 73 minutes today. He is a hard one to get on the phone to as he does not have call waiting. Got lucky. Anyway Mike Larsen will accept ballots until just before the June magazine goes to print and I don’t know that date right now. I really don’t have anything to do with that end of it. Probably be about a month away. Sorry about any confusion. Never been involved in a voting ballot implementation before. Live and learn I guess. Lance

Re: Voting ballot

Lance just wanted to say I think your doing a great job and with all the members we have it will be a learning process till we have done things once anyway.I'm sure we will change things many time till we get it just right thanks for your help leading us threw this phase and continued growth of or wonderfull car club.

Boy am I glad to read that my ballot will count, since I did not sign mine.

I never signed a letter ballot before, so it is good to know that my goof worked out.

charlie

Charlie: Just don't leave any hanging chads and you are ok.

Jan

no hanging chads, but I put several hang nails in the envelope

charlie

I once had a secretary staple a floppy disk in an envelope so it would not move around.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club