Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We have a new baby girl!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife Courtenay has given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Charlotte Porsche Fraitzl.
She was born on May 4th at 4.37 am in our home in Vancouver, B.C.
Mom and baby are well and resting.

Franz Fraitzl

Where Are You From? Vancouverdurantstarcarconnection.ca

Re: We have a new baby girl!

CONGRATULATIONS ON A LOVELY NEW DAUGHTER....BUT......

I MUST ASK....WHY "PORCHE" INSTEAD OF "STAR OR DURANT"?

Franz
Haven't met you yet, but heard great things about you and what your doing for the members in making Durant and Star Parts. Congrats on the newest member of your family!

Congrats!

Enjoy this time...it goes so fast.

Stephan

Hi Franz. Congratulations. Now a boy and girl. Great. Tell wife and son hi. I wonder if he still remembers me. He is a cute kid. How about some pictures when you get the time? Loves to you all. Later Lance

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ARE YOU MAILING OUT CIGARS (HA-HA). I HOPE YOUR BUSINESS ADVENTURES AND TURNING OUT WELL. GIVE THEM BOTH A HUG AND A KISS FOR US.

BERT & SONIA

CONGRATULATIONS Courtenay and Franz!

Rick

Congratulations on your new addition. Hope all are doing well.

Congratulations. Now when do you have to sell the car to pay for the newest addition. Lots of luck and fun in raising another one.
Jan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club