Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obslete parts and service company

Just came across another possible good supplier of Durant obslete engine parts and other srevices. I visited their web site and they actually list Durant when using their sreach by make/model index. They have engine rebuilding services and supply obslete engine parts, they also listed wiring harness and fuel pump rebuild parts. EGGE MACHINE Co.
11707 Slauson Ave. Santa Fe Springs CA. 90670
phone # 1-800-866-534-3443 or 562-945-3419 Their web site is WWW.egge.com Maybe some of you already know of this company, if not look them up as we can always use anyone who can provide parts or services to keep us going. Good Luck all

Re: Obslete parts and service company

hello
egge made my 1930 6-14 pistins in the 1970's. they are good and reasonable...gary k

Actually Egge is now the highest priced company in the USA. And they don't have any Durant stock left so they have to make everything and a long wait. We are buying from Austrila now. Great prices with the wrist pins and rings thrown in. Also no sales tax either for us Califorians. Later Lance Haynes

I aggree with Lance but don't count out Egge when it comes to a electrical wiring harnes, if Egge has it on the shelf the cost is about 1/3 the price as some are charging for making a custom set and you don't have to ship them your old harness and wait three weeks for a quote...Bill

I got the wiring harness for my '29 Model 60 from Y n Z in Redlands, California. At this time, they only have the harness for the Model 60, but it was perfect and they also accomodate for two tail-lights and/or turn signals. They made up some additional "as original" wiring for a few other things on the car as well. It was not "cheap" but you get what you pay for.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club