Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yippee, we soon will be on the road again!!

Well, We are packing up all the part requests, and a bunch of other stuff that you fellow durantonians may be interested in. If all goes well we should to be down sometime Thursday night. We are bringing the Durant Model 75, and hope there will be some short drive we can do. It will be great to see everyone!

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

Re: Yippee, we soon will be on the road again!!

Great !

Glad you are bringing the car, we are packed and loaded hope to get in Thursday after noon

It's going to be a fun time, We are bringing the Star touring. So anyone who wants to ride or drive it is welcome.

We can talk old iron, Cathy is ready to shop with new plastic !

Frank & Cathy ---

My wife and I will be leaving early Thursday morning and hoping to arrive in Williamsburg sometime around supper. I will not be taking my car but am looking forward to a ride or two. See ya Thursday night!

hey men....here we come...marcia is running plastic in hand to meet kathy for shopping and my old iron is ready to talk.....we will be there for dinner..hope we are not too late to join you all....the kauffmans

I'll be flying into Richmond around 4:00 so should make it also to Williamsburg by 5:00 or so. The weather channel predicts high in the 70's during the day with low in the 50's at night with several days cloudy, but no rain forcast. I told Billy to put in a good word for us upstairs for the weather. Anyone who hasn't made up their mind yet, still has time to make the ECC chapter meet. I've arranged discount tickets for Jamestown and Williamsburg. We can all get together in the lobby in tomorrow evening to find out what's going on. See you all there!

YaaaaHoooo... Glad to see Larry and Carol will be bringing their Durant Model 75. It is not to late to load that old car (restored or not) and head out to Williamsburg. I will be bringing my 30 Durant (20 footer). Looks great at 20 feet as described by Frank Witkowski on cars that look good at 20 feet away. I call it my "Baseball Car" as it has a lot of runs, hits, and errors. See you all tomorrow night....

Yates

The Durant Motors Automobile Club