Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
web site

I have been to a lot of other web sites lately looking for model T parts for my Father and I take my hat off to Rick for having the very best web site out there.I have yet to find one even close to this site.Keep up the great work Rick it is appreciated by all of us.

Re: web site

Rick certainly does keep this web site up regularly, and it is easy to navigate around.
A great big "Hurrah" for Rick.

"IBID"

This great web site has brought us a long way. Where would we be without Ricks great work? THANKS A MILLION...

Yates

Rick,
You are the connecting link that has connected us all to each other’s cars and ideas. Great Work!! Keep it up!

Thank you very Much, I really appreciate your kind words. It is very rewarding to see so many people helping each other with ideas, parts, information and conversation. It's hard to believe, but I added the forum 7 years ago, heck it's hard to believe that we've had a website for almost 8 years now. Thank you for all for sharing your technical information, pictures and stories, while at times the job of webmaster can seem overwhelming, I have never been associated with a group of people more willing to share and help, Thank You.

It's my belief that even though there are not a large number of Durant's, Rugby's Flints and Stars out there, this group has made our website extremely active for the numbers of surviving cars, you visit the site an average of 150 times a day!

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club