Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Members anything to swap, trade or sell?

Remember any of you ECC members who are attending the meeting in Williamsburg can and I hope will bring any parts you wish to swap, trade or sell. Other members will be looking for parts etc and I know that Frank W. and Larry F. will be bringing parts for sale. It's you chance to look over the items before buying them. If you have any particular wants before the meeting, just contact Larry of Frank and I'm sure they'll be glad to throw the item in with them when they come. Might save you some shipping.

Re: East Coast Members anything to swap, trade or sell?

Hi All

I will be bring new Carburetors including the new direct bolt on replacement for the 22A Durant engine.

Also have the new reproduction Durant and Star service signs in both sizes.

Hope to have the new reproduction Auto Lite tags for the starter and generator, as well as the tag for the distributor.

Will have the reproduction Boyce moto meters and wing caps.

Will have a truck load, need to make room for the new aquisitions.

See Ya there.....Frank ---

I have a few odds and ends for a 30 Durant. Let me know what you need and if I have the part I will bring it to Williamsburg..

Yates

I am very new to these cars. I have just recently been offered through a friend his collection of 2 Durants, including many parts!.
One chassis, unrestored but the frame, engine, tranny, brakes and tires were new or refurbished about 15 years ago and have just been sitting!
There is a complete frame with all running gear, and we believe it to be a 1925 or 26 tudor. The complete car is as follows: model-R, Car#-C-22878, ( a two door convertible) unrestored but running 15 years ago!!
There is also an extra set of wooden spoke wheels, 2 engines, 2 trans, new honeycomb radiator, a new motor-meter rad cap, and misc. original, stock parts!!
I will sell all, but prefer a "one lump sell"
Theses monies will help children in a new ministry that revolves around racing!
Anyone interested!
Contact info: Charles @:
racingforhumanity@hotmail.com

Did I mention that these were "STAR" cars and they are 4 cylinders!! ? Thanks, Charles.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club