Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Model 60 For Sale

I have been asked from a very nice gentleman that doesn't know how to use the internet very well to sell his 1929 Model 60. He has gotten up in age and has decide not to do the restore on this car, but would like it to go to someone that would appreciate it and bring it back to life. He has owned it for about 15 yrs. It has been in his barn all this time, the car has everything except the body. It is in really good condition I have a few pictures that I could e-mail out to anyone intrested in it. He has the radiator that has been rebuild about 15yrs ago still in it's box from shop it was rebuilt by. The info on the plate on the motor is 14L-129977 Durant Motors Detroit, MI Continental Motors.
I have a small amount of info on the car but would be willing to try and answer any questions you might have.
I do have his phone number that I could give to anyone serious about buying it.
His starting price would be $2500.00 but is MORE than willing to take ANY reasonable offer.
He is a very nice guy to deal with. He just wants the car to have a good home.

Please let me where to send the pictures to.
I would take but my wife would like to me to quit bring cars home that don't run.

Thanks,
Adam

Re: 1929 Model 60 For Sale

I believe I have a body for this car. In very dilapidated condition. Pretty complete, bumper to bumper, except interior, engine and trans.

Please don't be afraid of the price that he is asking for. That is just a number he threw out there. He is not sure of what to charge for a car in that kind of shape, so please just make him an offer and we will see if how he likes it.
The worest that can happen is he says no. What do you have to loose? The positive point is what you could be gaining.

Thanks,
Adam

adam,
where are the parts/car chasis located? what state etc....gary k

The car is located in Tipton, Indiana. Still sitting in the barn waiting on some TLC.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club