Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rugby truck

Hello out there, I have a Rugby S4 #1066. Not sure what year it is. It's been outside for a long time. Firewall is the only sheet metal still there. Four cyl. engine (still turns), trans and rearend are all still there. I recently bought my property and I'm cleaning up the place. I would sure hate to send it to the big furnace in the sky. I have a camera and can email pics. If you want any info on it please call me. I'm in Connecticut. My phone # is 860-663-2875. Thanks, Chuck

Re: Rugby truck

chuck....would be interested in a few pics of the rugby....it might be worth getting s good start on a pickup....gary k at FROGGYSROD@comcast.net

Same here, I'd like to see pictures.

Rick

Hi, I must say I'm sorry for the delay, I been having trouble with my computer. Gary and Rick, I will send some pictures to you both soon, now that its working again.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club