Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eBay

Hope I'm not the only novice when it comes to eBay connected to this site. Discovered a lot more Durant / Star item's under "all", rather than just car / parts. Rad crests under badges, owners manuals, pic's, related items but downside is having to sift through 35 pages of Durant items alone.
Not downing the part that's attached to this D site, just saying there's a lot of items you don't see, because of the way its entered on Ebay.
Norm

Re: eBay

Norm
Where do you put the "all" in the search at?

Where it says ebay motors, click on the arrow thing, then change it to all ebay categories, hit search. However today this brings up 23646 items with Durant, Rugby, Flint as part of the name.
I was just being curious yesterday and said Durant only, under all. A lot has nothing to do with the car but I saw Durant and Star rad crests that have been entered under Badges, Manuals / old ads under literature, etc. One site had an old sewing thimble with Drive a Durant stamped around its base.
I don't know if Ebay UK items show up on Ebay or Ebay Canada. I hit that by accident last week and it had some Durant things for sale in Eng and Australia. One would hope Ebay connects all of their sites under one umbrella.

Here's an example under all (collectibles)

DURANT 1931 " 612 TOURIST SPECIAL" BROCHURE Item number: 4621542082

DURANT 1928 '75' BROCHURE Item number: 4621540535

ADVERTISING SEWING THIMBLE DRIVE A DURANT Item number: 6261266694

8.5X11 AD ** 1930 DURANT MOTORS INC. AUTOMOBILES CARS Item number: 6613264326

One for Star owners

A145 1926 Lg Color DURANT STAR Car 8 Pg Bro Lansing MI* Item number: 4621358664

The Durant Motors Automobile Club