Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trip tp Ireland and Scotland

I am going to be on a bus tour of Ireland and Scotland first part of May .
Anyone interested in having an old car nut drop in to see the good machines of the British Isles???
Would love to have a look at some of the cars while we are there .
Only going to be around for 15 days -and a lot of that will be travelling -but if possible I would like to look at some good vintage tin . Let me know where you are at and I will make an attempt to visit --
Thanks
Ken

Re: trip tp Ireland and Scotland

Ken,
We live in Sligo on the west coast of Ireland.
You are very welcome to visit with us and perhaps give me a few tips on the restoration of our 26 Rugby.

On arrival, ring me on 0872685829 for directions.
Regards,
Peter

Hi Ken
We are at the other end of the country at Southampton on the south coast so I guess it may be a bit out of your way, but if you find yourself down this way you will be very welcome . I have a 29 Rugby roadster.
Regards Barry

Peter --thank you for the invitation --we may be able to make it -- I have sent an e mail -
THANK YOU
KEN
Barry
I am sure I wont be able to see your car --Limited time or I would sure try .
If either of you guys come to this country tho you are sure welcome to come visit and look over my pitifull attempts at restoration
Thanks again
KEN

The Durant Motors Automobile Club