Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.
This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org
The most recent Updates are:
1926 Star Model R Coach
Current Owners Ron Hast & Steve Nimz of Tiburon, California
1926 Rugby Touring Car
Owned by Ramiro Pinto of Pombal, Portugal
Radiator Badge Contest updated to included additional submissions. All entries have been numbered for easier voting.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. What do you do in your spare time? Ha. Later Lance
I would also like to add my thanks....Just look what you have done for the DMAC since that telephone call back in 1998. We can thank you for much of our success.. Keep up the great work..
Rick You are tops! Rick Botti for President!!!
Rick has my vote -if a canadian can vote in the us presidential election -ha ha ha
The club would not be the same without Rick and I for one want to thank him
Thanks Rick for such a fine job! Our website is second to none thanks to you.
Updated Radiator Badge Contest page with submissions by Bob Smith.
Now that I'm able to access the website again, here are the latest updates:
* 1928 Durant Model D-65 owned by Larry Marchand
* Throw-out Bearing Rebuild posted on Tech Page under Modern Improvemnts
* Link to Vancouver Durant Star Car Connection post on Links page and Tech page under Reproduction Parts.
* Sample of Gray-Green paint submitted by Mike Linthicum to the Tech Page under Manuals & Other Technical Documentation
* New pictures of a 1926 Star Model R Coach. owned by Ron Hast & Steve Nimz
Web site appreciated immensely by this overseas durant owner, thanks.
Sid Down Under (Australia)
You're all very welcome