Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Model A sponsored swapmeet in Turlock, CA 1-28/29

Planning to attend the Turlock CA. event reportedly quite huge, sponsored by Model A clubs. Have former attendees found many Star items in the mix? Don't need much of anything, but would be fun to find such items as Star 6 radiator housing emblem (blue/red/white - 2"), etc. Thanks!

Re: Model A sponsored swapmeet in Turlock, CA 1-28/29

The Turlock swap meet is the largest on the West Coast. You'll have the best chance of finding something of any swap meet this side of Hershey, PA. But get there real early, when I attended in past years, I had to get there no later than 6:30 am for the best parking.

Rick

Where's Turlock?

I know where Hershey is located, been there done that.

charlie

Sir Charlie: Turlock is just South of Stockton, California on highway 99. It is held every year at the Turlock Fair Grounds.

Hi guys
I seem to be missing something --like -the date of the affair Maybe I will be able to go --When is this on>???
Ken

The event will be held on January 28-29 in Turlock, California. They now have a website, see link below.

http://www.turlockswapmeet.com

Rick

Where Are You From? www.turlockswapmeet.com

Turlock is a big meet, rain, fog they have that darn Tulley fog)or shine, you can bet 1000's of people will be there. Earlybirds should get in line by 6:45 am.

Rick

I know where Stockton is, there is a good steak house there and a horse race track

charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club