Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home stretch--Hemmings

Hello,

Thanks for all the help you have given (you know who you are). I am still in desperate need of the exterior dimensions of the 614:

Overall length
Overall width
Overall height
Front track
Rear track

I do have a full set of specs for the '31 DeVaux; does anyone know how it differs from the Durant?

Thanks,
Dave

Where Are You From? www.hemmings.com

Re: Home stretch--Hemmings

Hi,

I'd also love to have some idea of the current values, ie, for a project car, a #3 and a show car.

Thanks again,
Dave

Re: Home stretch--Hemmings

Hi Dave,
Thanks for doing an article on Durant. I have a restored 6-14 Deluxe Sedan and will email you the info. you need on Monday. Also have an article "The Transportation Industries Forgotten Man" that was published in the AACA's - North Carolina Region News.
As a subscriber to Hemmings Classic Car I must say that you have a great magazine and I look forward to receiving each copy.

Yates Milton
Founder, DMAC

Article out now

Thanks--I did get your information; it was very helpful, and I've added it to our Library. The issue should be out right about now (April Classic Car), and I managed to get a full eight pages for it.

My thanks for all the help I received from you folks. If you like it--or-don't--we welcome your letters.

Dave

The Durant Motors Automobile Club