Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texaco Products

My son, Mike, has purchased many Texaco Products from an estate. Items such as oil filters, points and condensers, HD flashers, oil filler caps, thermostats and other items.
For example Texaco # cc30 Contact & Condenser
Texaco # cc60 Contact & Condenser
Texaco Oil Filters from 1 to 15
Has anyone out there got an interchange list that would assist us in determining what cars these would fit. I realize these will not fit Durant products unless it would be the points and condensers, but could use the help in identification. All of these items are NOS.

Yates

Re: Texaco Products

Yates,

About 2001 Shell Oil & Texaco formed 2 joint ventures for retail production and marketing. One venture was EQUILON the other MOTIVA. The ventures were disolved when CHEVRON bought TEXACO after SHELL bought the production marketing side.
I suggest you look at all 5 web sites (Equalon, Motiva, Chevron, Texaco, Shell) for on-line application charts and maybe contact their public relations depts for a lead in the marketing depts.
Hope this helps.
Jack

The Durant Motors Automobile Club