Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Step Plates

Hello to all... I have just picked up a new shipment of our Durant Script Step Plates from the Polisher here in Yuma,AZ and they are georgous...Will get them shiped off to our good member Bob Smith in Flushing,MI in the morning, Bob is our club historian and also distributes our club stores items...
Please remember that all profits from our stores items go into our general fund for the bennifit of all our members...Thank you and have a great new year!
Bill

Re: Durant Step Plates

HI Bill. Thank you so much for all your faithful work in designing and finding a competitive foundry and an inexpensive polisher for these authentic Durant step plates. Also the club makes about $30.00 apiece on every one of them. I have them on all my Durant cars ands I personally think they ad a lot of class and shine to the car. Thanks again. Get them while they last as we did run out after going through two different orders of these babies. Lance Haynes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club