Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TWO 4cyl Continental motors for Durants

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have an even Happier New Years.

I'm acting as a 3rd. party in trying to sell 2 Continental 4cyl motors for a friend in Flint Michigan. The 1st. one was removed from a 1927 Durant and is complete with attachments eg: starter,generator,water pump,distrubtor,carb, fuel pump etc. The 2nd is right out of the crate fresh from the Factory and has never been used, the orginal corks still remain in the exhaust ports.

The price for the pair is $600 u.s. please contact me by e-mail and will pass you along to the owners contact. Hope these can fulfill someones needs.

Re: TWO 4cyl Continental motors for Durants

I have a 1927 star 4 m coupe that has been in my family since atleast the 40's, really good shape, but hasn't been started since atleast 1970. thinking about restoring it in near future, spare parts may be nice would possibly be interested in the engines thanks zac

The Durant Motors Automobile Club