Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
star Hub Cap

I noticed at an antique store there was a hub cap for a star. Is anybody interested? I go back from time to time and would be glad to pick it up. I have to know what price you would pay. I think they wanted around 20 dollars Canadian.

Re: star Hub Cap

If it has a star and no text and it was not split or smashed, I'd be interested at that price.

Hi Vince
I'll check out the cap next time I'm in the area if it has a star only I'll pick it up. This will take a few days.
Larry

Vince
I have not been able to get to the antique store yet but i plan to in the next two weeks. Just want to let you know i have not forgotton.
Cheers Lawrence

Hi Vince I visited that antique store and it seems that the vendor who was displaying his things has packed up and left. I wish i could have been there sooner but it seems that people rent space by the month and you never really know when there rent is up.
Lawrence

The Durant Motors Automobile Club