Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Motors detailed cloisonné lapel or hat pin ¾ “in size in full color.

Custom designed highly detailed brand new cloisonné Durant Motors lapel or hat pin. Brand new manufactured limited edition ¾” Cloisonné lapel or hat pin in full color. Copy of the Durant Motors first radiator emblem. Send $6.99 plus $.50 Postage & Handling to Patriotic Treasures Inc, 4250 Alafaya Trail, Suite 212-320, Oviedo, Florida 32765 A portion of the sale proceeds will be donated to the DMAC East Coast Chapter.

Re: Durant Motors detailed cloisonné lapel or hat pin ¾ “in size in full color.

Hi Mike, do you have an E mail address where I can get a cost to ship to the UK.
Regards Barry

Barry
you can send me an email at Sales@patriotictreasures.com for the pin or my personal email mikelinthicum@bellsouth.net

Re: Durant Motors detailed cloisonné lapel or hat pin 3⁄4 “in size in full color.

We have a little star pin... would love to see what it looks like... is it the early durant logo or the 1928 big D logo?
Maybe we can get it up in the Durant store?
Thanks!!

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

Carol
I scanned the original emblem and sent it to the manufacture of the first Durant radiator emblem It is made in the original colors and polished metal. It is also being sold on Ebay, but the price is a bit more due to Ebay costs. You can see a picture of it there, but the picture does not due the pin justice. If this project goes over well then I will have a Star Pin designed after the 2nd Star emblem. Also remember that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the East Coast Chapter.

Thanks Mike , just picked up your reply, will send mail off to you tomorrow thanks Barry

Barry
I sent you an email, the postage for two pins to the UK would be $.84. Postage to Canada for you Canadian members would be $.65. I am contemplating reproducing the Star Radiator Emblem. What would you Star lovers want to see. The first emblem, blue circle with White star, or the second emblem the blue circle with star in the center and the word star. Just like the ones that have the words Star 6 and Star 4 on them. I would have them made without the word Star 6 or Star 4 on them.

I'd prefer the second emblem but either will do. I'd buy two of them. Thanks, Randy

I ordered ten pins from Mike last week, they arrived last Friday. They are beautiful. I will give them to my friends that help me when I go to car shows.

I indicated to Mike that I would love to see other Durant emblems as pins. My favorite is the 1930 logo.

Mike thanks for the nice looking pins

charlie

Alright Durantonians, the reviews are coming in! Everyone so far that has purchased a lapel pin is 100% satisfied, and thinks it looks good. So if you want to own one just send your order in. In a few weeks I will start working on the Star emblem for you Starites.

Great Job Mike!
The early emblem is my favorite.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club