Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exhaust System

I recently ordered an exhaust system for my 30 614 from Burton Waldron in Nottawa Michigan. The first pipe I received was a little short in length and needed aditional bending to fit properly. I phoned Mr. Waldron and sent photos and measurements needed for a proper fit. Today I received the new pipe and it fits perfectly! Bottom line is Mr. Waldron doesn't just sell pipes......he makes sure they are right! I highly reccommend him. His number is 800-503-9428.

Dave

Re: Exhaust System

Thanks for the info so many times we have to get parts from venders we don't know and hearing others that have had good service with them helps put our minds at ease when we need thier service.

I agree Dave, I purchased an exhast system from him a couple of years ago for my 29 Roadster and was very happy with his service.

Rick

Might be a little off topic, but is it correct that the original tailpipe on a 1930 was about a foot short of the rear bumper?

RonJ

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com/durantstuff.htm

The Durant Motors Automobile Club