Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generator

Would any of you guys out there have a working generator and drive gear (the one in the timeing case) that drives the generator you would be happy to sell.
Regards Barry

Re: Generator

Forgot to add its for a 1923 W4 motor
Thanks Barry

Hi Barry. Sorry about being late about answering your question on our forum. Been laid up. I try and help every one with Durant parts needs. Please call our club secretary / treasure Mike Larsen up in Vancouver Washington at 360-574-4882. The city of San Diego has forced me to get ride of all my old car parts so I gave all Mike could haul with a truck and trailer to him. There is still a bunch of Durant Star parts down at Kenyon Machine shop that he wants out of there. I have offered to give all the rest to my friend and club parts man Frank Witkowski. Mike does not have a computer or phone machine any more so call between 7 and 9 AM or 7 and 9 PM Pacific Standard Time. We have all kinds of those W4 and W5 generators. Good luck. Faithfully.
Lance Haynes

Thanks Lance, really appreciate that I will get in touch. Would you have an address so that I can post some pictures of what I need. Frank is helping me with the gear but the distributor was getting a bit of a worry . Thanks again. Barry

Hi Barry. Here is all the info you need on me. We have lots of generators and distributors available and we can take a gear off them if you want. Good luck. Later
Lance Haynes President Durant Motors Automobile Club
4672 Mt. Gaywas Dr.
San Diego, Ca. 92117
Phone 858-560-5737
Fax. 858-560-9146
E-mail: lancedurant@san.rr.com

thanks again Lance,I'm away till next wed , will get things moving then. really appreciate the help.
Barry

The Durant Motors Automobile Club