Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front end Durant Club badge

Any news about the Club badges?

I am anxious to presume with a nice enamel design of Durant Club in my front end.

If required any help for Autocad drawing o some other program I may help.

Regards from Argentina

Ricardo

Re: Front end Durant Club badge

Thankyou for bringing this up Ricardo.
Will Frank Witkowski look into this, I think that a lot of members would be interested.
SPEAK UP IF YOU WANT ONE !!!!!!

Hello Fellow members,

A cast Aluminum car badge sounds like a good idea if they can be produced at a resonable price. I would like to have one for my car.

I'm very happy if i have a Durant badge in front of my car

Really good idea , go ahead

best regards
Walter

Put me down for one
Ken

If someone had some badges made up, what would we put on it. The Durant club logo in Full color, like the window sticker? Or have something different made Up?

I like the old type logo, that was designed by Jeff Gillis. Just need to change the name of the club.
I have a sample of a decal
Gord

I'll volunteer to check into this if no one else wants to as a fund raiser for the DMAC East Coast Chapter. That is if no one else is doing this. Let's see what you the club members want as a design? Gordon we have your vote for the older Durant Club Emblem, how about you other members? The majority vote will win.

I'm with Gord in regards to his suggestion.
Ken Brink

hey Guys
Where can some of us 'new guys' get a look at this 'old' DMAC badge to form an opinion?
Why not canvas Club members for design suggestions, I'm sure there must be some pretty good original ideas out there. ... paul d

In an effort to help out and try and spearhead this project, I had volunteered to get the ball rolling on this as a fundraising project for the DMAC East Coast Chapter. I was going to front the cost of manufacturing and then allow a small profit to go to the East Coast Chapter. The President and some of the Board members chose not to approve this idea and stifle the project fearing the growth of the East Coast Chapter. Someone else will have to head the project. Let's see if it gets done? If you really want to see these badges produced email or write your club President.

hello....
i like the first club badge...the aluminum one from the old durant-star club. But of course i would....its me.....the original durant owners club guy.,,,,the badge is a good idea.....use the original for an idea...everyone loved it...just improve the art work and change the name......forget about jeff's design...i think it wasn't that good anyway....if you need a sample i have a few left....
regards, Gary K

Gary:

Can you publish the design you have in the web for new members?

Tks

Ricardo

A badge sounds like a great idea , I would certainly be interested.
Regards Barry

I sure like the Idea.I'll take one for sure.

Alright Durantonians beginning in November and coninuing through the first of the year when the next Durant Partner comes out we will be launching a contest for all members for these radiator club badges. Keep whatching the forum and the Partner for more information on this, and start drawing up your design ideas.

i just sent rick a pic of the original dmac aluminum club badge to put on the website....gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club