Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1925 Star Touring for sale

Hey Guys:
Garry Potter has just let me know that he will have his 1925 Star Touring for sale at the Barrie Flea Market next week. This is the car I have mentioned before that was for sale. Car was restored about 40 years ago, not driven a whole lot. Should have a complete restoration.
Flea Market runs from Wed to Sunday next week.
I will be vending again this year Blue Field Vendor site # Blue 2 C 6
Drop by if you are attend. The DMAC banner will be out.
Gord.

Re: 1925 Star Touring for sale

Gord
Thanks for putting this imformation on your website re my 25 Star for sale. Also thanks for inspecting my Star and verifying its' authenticity. This car will be a real treasure when properly restored.
The car sold quickly at Barrie flea market on Friday and I got the price I was expecting. I gave the new owner an application form for the Durant club. He lives in the Barrie area.
I have a NOS left rear fender that is labelled 1924-1925 Star that I will be selling. I bought this fender for my 25 touring, but it is not for a touring, even though the shape and beading are correct. It may fit another Star. I will take some pictures for any interested parties. I can be reached at 705 487-1788
Thanks
Garry

The Durant Motors Automobile Club