Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star Motors Engine for possible sale

There is a guy that I work with that has been restoring a Star car. He has replaced the original motor and is no longer in need of it. The side of the motor has a plaque that says:

STAR MOTORS INC
Continental Motors Corp
Detroit & Muskegon, Mich

The valve cover has "WEA-6014" on it and it says the firing order is 1342

If anyone would be interested in buying this motor send me an email.

Or if anyone just has information about this motor or the Star line of cars that would be greatly appreciated. Any links to other wesites would also be helpfull.

Thanks
Jason Berg
jason.berg@mchsi.com

Re: Star Motors Engine for possible sale

Jason
Your information on the Star cars is all around you on this website. You can go to the photograph section and see photographs of these cars, you can go to the Links page and go to Durantcars.com and see Terry's site which is the most informative site out there, and you can ask any specific question about the Star here and the many many experts on Star cars and restorations are available. It's ashame you friend removed the orginal motor. I hope he's not making a hot rod out of such a fine car.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club