Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner

Hello, hello, hello. Good news in Durant land. The June magazine has finally been mailed out of a post office in my community. Our new old printer Tim of Pomona, Ca. has been in Poway, Ca. with his wife’s dying father and left a helper in charge to mail the Durant Partner out and he didn’t do it. So after a week or more of us calling his cell phone (which he had lost) and only phone he uses he showed up here at my house while I was at my weekly Kiwanis club meeting with all the magazines. So my employees and I sorted all 440 magazines into countries and took them to our totally unfriendly and nasty post office. I kept saying I was the president but they didn’t care. Mnnnnnnnnnn. Not very nice. They didn’t want us working in there taking up space. Some magazines took three stamps. Anyway the good news they are mailed and we saved a lot of money over Tim’s old company US Printing. Enjoy. Sorry about being late. Faithfully Lance Haynes

Re: Durant Partner

My copy arrived Friday

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/forum%20pics/Rugby%20Racing/index.html

My copy arrived today (Saturday) and I love the photo of the locomotive and the Durants.

Another great issue....keep up the good work

charlie

Got mine today.

Great coverage of the East Coast Chapter meet.

Got my magazine today.
Thanks
Franz

Got mine today --enjoyed the articles from members about thier cars and all the info on the east coast chapter meet --sounds like a good time was had by all -wish I could have been there too . Maybe next time
Another great issue --
Ken

My copy arrived yesterday, here in the far south, very good job
thanks

The Durant Motors Automobile Club