Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Third Place!!

Drove my 1930 4-07 to a car show in Arnprior, Ontario. It's an annual event, been running for 26 years now. Were around 350 cars there this year.

The Durant was in Class 1, pre-1949, about 12 cars entered in this class.

An excellent 39 Buick took first place in this class, a 32 Ford Coupe which often wins this class won second AND MY DURANT TOOK THIRD PLACE!!!

Needless to say, I was very pleased!!!

Ron ...

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

Re: Third Place!!

Congradulations Ron ! !

That's a very good showing. You've got a winner of a car there.

Was there anyone there who knew what a Durant was ?

Frank ---

Ron

Congrats!

as a 1930 407 owner also, I know that it is a great feeling when your car is one of the winners.

Keep up the good work.

charlie

Congrads Ron, good to see another Durant getting some well deserved attention.

Rick

Thanks for all the nice comments !!!

I posted some pics on www.ronjpics.com/durant

Ron

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com/durant

Congrats!

Good to hear your still enjoying the old girl! New rad shell looks great. I know folks around here really like seeing the Durant at car shows. I always get stories of an uncle who had one...all in good fun. We've been pretty busy with ours here. I did a wedding in April, had the car on exhibit at Billings Bridge Mall and have done a couple car shows and seniors residence visits. Have a couple pictures at our local club website: http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=aaco

Let me know when your planning to swing by our parts...We could meet for diner at The Glenn.

Stephan

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=aaco

The Durant Motors Automobile Club