Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
23 Durant Horn Button

Anyone out there got a horn button for a 23 Durant?? Could also use the spring if available. Condition not important. Will even consider making one if someone has the diminsions.

Thanks...

Yates

Re: 23 Durant Horn Button

Howdy Yates,
How you coming with your restoration on the A-22? In reguard to the horn button email me your address and I will send you one, I made a couple of them up when I was restoring my car, I machined them out of oak, once they are painted and sanded a couple of times they look like the real macoy...Do you have the rest of the switch assembly with the plate as this button has a small recess on the back and will epoxy onto your plate...The dimentions are 1 5/16"Dia. X 7/16" thick....Bill

Re: 23 Durant Horn Button

Hi Biil,
Thanks a million for your help. You have been a great help with the beautiful cowl trim and escutcheon plates. Did you ever figure out the molds and jigs given to the DMAC by Ray Keto? I can now get email at yates@durantmotors.com or oldcarnutz@earthlink.net.
If you still need my mailing address let me know.
Thanks again.............

Yates

The Durant Motors Automobile Club