Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
headlight conduit

I ordered headlight flexible conduit to go from the headlight to the fender on my 31 model 619. Got it from LabaonBonney who specialize in Model A parts. They are for the Ford but I made it work and it looks good. In talking to them I evidently misunderstood and thought a set was for one headlight so I bought 2. So I have an extra. It is 2 stainless headlight conduits and one for the horn on a model A. If someone wants it for the $10 I paid + postage, just holler. I got the rubber grommets for the fender at Ace Hardware. Will get some pictures sent to put in the photo page now that I got it looking perty. Who is the keeper of the photo site? The forum has been quiet lately - I assume everyone is out enjoying their cars or working on them. The weather is beautiful in Iowa!!
Wayne

Re: headlight conduit

Wayne can you please supply me with the length of the conduits, and an e-mail address for the shop you purchased them from. Thanks

Re: headlight conduit

Hi Wayne
I'm looking for a couple of headligths conduit for a RUGBY M2 1928 touring, could you send me a picture of both ends? what about length?
could you receive payment by paypal ?

best regards

The Durant Motors Automobile Club