Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8th annual meet in Santa Rosa

Hello Durant and Star fans
Just wanted to ask everyone that will attend the meet in Santa Rosa to bring their worn out parts that need replacing. I am making reproduction parts mostly for Star cars. It would help greatly in building a parts catalog for all the models and years.
Thanks in advance.

Franz Fraitzl

Re: 8th annual meet in Santa Rosa

Franz, I'll bring a 14L fan hub and throw out bearing,
heck I'll even bring my car.

Rick

That's great Rick,
could you also bring a water pump?
I am having a hard time dealing with customs.
Spent the last two days filling NAFTA papers and
other forms.
Thanks.
Franz

Wish you the best for the 8th Annual... Truly wish I could attend.

Yates

Flying out this morning for San Francisco and then rent a car at the airport and head North across the one and only beautiful Golden Gate bridge and on up to Santa Rosa. Gota get to that hospitality suite tomorrow night and start all this great visiting with all the members and buy some parts. Go, go Durant club. Beth and Lance Haynes......

We hope that the 8th annual meeting is a success. We also are sorry that we cannot be at the meeting, but we say hello to all of our Durant friends.

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

I'm driving up to Santa Rosa on Wednesday and looking forward to spending some quality time in the Hospitably room as usual. I know we're going to have a great time.

Rick

All the very best from the Canadian Contingent. Just wish we could be there. I know you will have a great time. Keep those Durant's moving.

Today is check in day for the Santa Rosa Meet, so I won't be updating the website until my return home. The Popup will be remove at that time. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone again and I know we'll see some new faces this year. If you're still sitting on the fence about attending, jump off and meet a great group of folks and see some nice cars too. It's my understanding that we'll hit a DMAC record for most Durant built cars at one meet.

Rick

Hope you folks have a great time and good weather in Santa Rosa, course it's California and you always have good weather.

The East Coast meet was great, weeather could have been warmer , especially riding in an open car with the roof down. Cathy's still thawing out from that Friday morning ride!!

I've got to make it out to one of your meets. Maybe next year!

Frank ---

Having a Great Time in Santa Rosa. Today we completed our first day of touring follwed by a Ladies Fashion show and Men's Technical Seminar.

Rick

Meeting and Tour is now over, we're all traveling home today . Had a great time and took tons of pictures, I'll post a sample tonight.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club