Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New book on Durants

Is anyone in the DMAC aware of anyone currently researching to write a new book on Durant besides myself. I've been in correspondance with several people who say they believe someone is, but cannot provide any names.

Re: New book on Durants

Guy name of donald vories ( in the guest book) says he is researching durant --Maybe he can help
Ken

Re: New book on Durants

Mike, I'm doing research on Frontenac's and Dominion Motors Ltd. at present and often come across Durant information. I can share this material with you,if you let me know what type of items your looking for. Is the main thrust of your book about the vehicles or the man himself or both? Also any one out there with items or details about my research quest please pass them along too. Please e-mail and will supply you an address and phone number. Thank you all

The Durant Motors Automobile Club