Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star headlight lens

The Durant hub cap has been sold, thank you!
Now, would anyone be needing a headlamp lens for a Star?

Re: Star headlight lens

I could use one for a '23. Is yours a diamond pattern and marked 8 1/4?
Thanks,
Don

Curt I have a 1923 and a 1926 star I need a lense for each the 1923 needs a smith lense 8 1/8 dia. The 1926 needs a smith lense with a 7 3/4 dia. lense. Each have vertical rectangles the 7 3/4 lense is tinted. Please let me know if you can help me thank you Paul

Paul, I have an original set of aftermarket "liberty lenses" 8&1/8th O.D. They have vertical rectangles. They are new in box. Let me know if you think they will work, I'm just outside of Chicago. Gregg

Gregg I need to get in the car hauler to make sure I believe they will work . I just had surgery I will try to get into it tomorrow. I will get back with you tomorrow 2/25/05 thanks for your patience Paul

Gregg those lenses will work please shoot me a price I will look forward to talking to you thanks Paul

Paul, My dad bought the lenses in 1964 for $2. How about that plus shipping. Check your home e-mail for more info. Gregg

The Durant Motors Automobile Club