Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on East Coast Chapter

As of today we have heard from 18 members that were sent mailings and are interested in joining the group that signed on at the New Jersey meet.

Also heard from two people who saw are postings on this web page and are interested, but are not members yet

Only one person responded negatively.

I have forwarded a list to both Yates and Mike. Our next step is to put together a meeting, Lancaster/ Hershey Pennsylvania seems to be the best area to reach the most members.

All who responded, and the others who signed up at New Jersey will be getting all future updates. If you would like to be included in these activities please send me your mailing information.

We have got the makings of an enthusiastic group here, lets keep it rolling............

Frank
----

Re: Update on East Coast Chapter

its a good start
I have no doubt that we will be successful

Frank, I would like to be included in those names who are interested in recieving information on an East Coast Chapter. Without a car trailer, I am limited on the distance I can drive my Durant, however I would not mind attending East Coast functions in my regular car to meet other members and take part in related activities. Wakeman, Ohio is 40 miles west of Cleveland and 12 miles south of Lake Erie. My Mailing address is -
Fritz R. Kuenzel, 6130 Townline Rd. 162, Wakeman, OH
Zip Code is 44889 Thanks, Fritz

Looks like we've got the dates for the First East Coast Chapter Meeting! May 5th through May 8th, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. More information to follow!

Let me remind everyone that May 8th is Mother's Day.

I know that is going to influence our decision to be there, and both Peg and I would like to be at the first meeting.

charlie

Frank,

Please add Haley & I to the list.

Gary W. Warden
140 Douglas Fir Court
Alpharetta, GA 30022

The Durant Motors Automobile Club