Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas to all the DMAC members

I'd like to to take this opportunity to wish everyone in the DMAC and their families a very Merry Chistmas, and a happy and prosperious New Year from a balmy 59 degree Florida this day. May your Durant's run smooth and the miles fly by! And may they allow you to meet many new and exciting people this upcoming year.

Re: Merry Christmas to all the DMAC members

From a chilly Atlanta, Haley and I would like to extend our holiday greetings to all of our good friends in the DMAC. We have been members for about two years now and have met a lot of great people and learned more about our 29 Durant Roadster. Yesterday, Haley put a big Xmas bow on the radiator and we drove around the neighborhood. We got lots of smiles and honked the horn for all of the kids playing outside in the 41 degree day. We are all blessed to have family and friends that make our lives so rich.

Gary & Haley Warden
Atlanta / Van Nuys

From the cold Garden State, the Spitz Family also extends our best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

Christmas lights on the cactus here in Yuma Arizona...should get to 67 degrees this Christmas day... Happy Hollidays, Bill and Bjorg Hoaglan

Well it was -26 C here last night so I guess the Durant will have to spend a few more months in the garage... :(

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, may the year to come bring you and your loved ones health and happiness.

All the best From Claudie, Laurianne and Stephan Riffault

Merry Christmas and a Durant New Year!
Rick

Merry Christmas from sunny San Diego. Just beautiful and comfortable here almost 70 out here at my house. I hope and wish all you are safe and having a wonderful Christmas day. I’m going out for a spin in the 27 Star now, as it is so nice out. Happy New Year and God bless you all. Later Lance Haynes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club