Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front SpringPads

I am considering having replacement front spring pads produced if there is sufficient interest. These pads are about 2" to 2 1/2" square and slip into metal brackets on top of the front springs. The pads are identical on both my '29, model 40 and '27 Star,
model R. They are indented underneath to accept a bolt head. The NOS would be made of urethane. Present cost estimate indicates they would cost between $12.00 and $15.00 per pair. Please let me know if you would be interested. If I can get sufficient orders, I will proceed.
I still have a few sets of those door bumpers left if anyone is interested.
Thanks for your support.

Re: Front SpringPads

Put me down for 2 sets.

Rick

Mac. Great idea. Most of them on all my cars are brittle and badly cracked and some just missing altogether. I’ll take a dozen of them. Thank you much. Lance

Mac, I'll take two sets, also.

Gary Warden
Atlanta

Put me down for Three sets, Mac.
Thanks,
Don

Hello
Just wanted to let you know that I have already made a die to cast these rubber pads. I have several sets made up already in urethane rubber.
Just to let you know and save you some r&d time.

Franz Fraitzl

The Durant Motors Automobile Club