Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American cousins. All of your Canadian cousins wish you the very best and hope that your Thanksgiving celebrations are the best ever.
We are getting our first snowfall here in Central Ontario.
All the very best,

From the Ontario Chapter.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Gord. I'll eat some Turkey for you.
We got 3" inches of snow last night.

Hi Gord. Thank you for the nice thoughts. No snow here. Supposed to be 70 degrees here today. Have been invited to Mexico to eat with one of my workers and his family. His wife can really cook. It is a lot of fun down there. We love it. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving as well. Cheers. Lance Haynes from sunny San Diego.

Thanks Gord,
I too will eat some turkey and extra stuffing for you.

Rick

Gord

Thanks for the well wishes.

Here in NJ the temp at noon is 64 degrees F.....balmy for a Thanksgiving day, and if you are watching the Macy's Day Parade, you know how warm it is in NYC.

Charlie and Peggy send to all of our Durant Friends wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving, and to our Canadian friends well wishes for the holiday season.

One of the many nice things about being in Canada is that our Thanksgiving was October 11.

That means we get first choice of the turkeys ...

Have a good one folks!!!!!

Ron ...

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

The Durant Motors Automobile Club