Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner

Good News I just found out yesterday from Haley’s dad Gary that the Durant Partner was mailed last Thursday. So we should all be getting our copy any day now. Sorry for the big delay. New printer and they took a long time getting our job done. Very sorry. I would ask you all get your information into Haley right away for the December issue please. Please copy down this address as she did move and she did post it once wrong and some of you have complained about that so here is her correct mailing address
Haley Warden
15220 Sherman Way #106
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Cell phone 818-481-0460
New E-mail haleywarden@adelphia.net

Lance Haynes

Re: Durant Partner

Is this some kind of paper I can subscribe to? I also live in Van Nuys, just a few blocks away!

Hi Kathy. You could loin our great Durant Motors Automobile Club for only $30.00 a year and you will get four of our color award winning club magazines called the Durant Partner per year. You can download a application right here on our web site and pay with Paypal or send in a check. Or give me your address and I’ll send you a application and one of our past magazines. Do appreciate your interest in Durant cars and our club.
Faithfully Lance Haynes
President Durant Motors Automobile Club

Lance, I hate to be a thorn in your side, but I still have not received the June issue of The Durant Partner. In your web reply posted September 6th you said ther was a problem with new members not getting caught up with the rest of the pack. Has this been fixed? Will I see the September issue? How about the June issue? Thank-you, Bob DeAngelis Scituate, RI

Hi Bob. Sorry about the mix up here. You do show up in the latest roster that Rick has for us on our website. I don’t know what happen. I would E-mail or call Haley Warden our current editor and ask her. Her phone is 818-481-0460 and E-mail is haleywarden@adelphia.net Mike Larsen our secretary and treasure has cut all ties with a computer. Got feed up with all the problems of a computer. His phone is 360-574-4882. I also will try and reach Haley and Mike as well. We will get you your June and September magazines mailed to you. Sorry. Faithfully Lance Haynes

Thanks Lance, The Durant Partner is a wonderful publication, backed by a great group of "Durant" people and I would hate to miss an issue.

Haley, my compliments, another fine issue. I received it here yesterday and stayed up till the we hours reading it. Your doing a fine and professional job!

The mail arrived on Thursday just before we were leaving for the airport to fly to Kansas, and the latest edition of the Durant Parnter was there. I had an opportunity to scan the magazine and read one of the articles on the plane.

Another great magazine.......I hate yellow, but that car on the cover really stands out and looks great!

charlie

I am anxious to receive my member copy of Durant Partner, specially as I had a chance in this issue to submit a story to be published.

Last issue demanded two weeks to arrive. I learned about some special efforts to deliver this wonderful magazine this time and appreciate that, but would not like to miss the publication.

Best regards and congratulations

Ricardo

Hi there,guess i'm the new kid on the block. My name is Hazel. I really want to sell my plate.Never heard of an old car chat room.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club