Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U-Joint Spacers

I need at least four of the wedge shaped spacers for the U-joints in my '29 Durant, Model 40. Four of mine are fine on one side but badly misshapen on the other.

Re: U-Joint Spacers

Mac,
I was in the same situation about 3 months ago, but I was able to get the rubber balls and four spacers from Frank Witkowski. Frank's number is 724-573-9106. I don't know if he has any more left, but it is worth the call. Good luck.

Gary Warden
Atlanta

Thanks for the info, Gary. Unfortunately, Frank has no more spacers. I need at least eight of them. Hope someone has some decent ones they would be willing to sell.

Hi mac. I'll send you up what I have. You can have any I have. Where do you want them sent? Or better yet are coming to the annual meeting next week in NJ? I'll bring then in my suitcase rolled up in my socks. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club