Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
September Durant Partner

Hello everyone!!

As the last issue was my first attempt at putting out this wonderful publication, the mailing came a little later than had been expected. However, this upcoming issue should be to you all by the later end of September.

To all of those contributing writers, please have your articles to me as soon as possible!! The faster I get them, the faster everyone will have their copy of the Partner.

To those of you, who don't want to write an article, please send in a photo of your car. It doesn't have to be completely restored; we just want to see your pride and joy.

Here is my contact information:

Haley Warden
15520 Sherman Way #106
Van Nuys, CA 91405

haleywarden@adelphia.net

(818) 481-0460

Re: September Durant Partner

Haley, I became a member of the Durant Motors Club in May 2004. I imediately received the March issue of The Durant Partner but never received the June issue. What will happen with the September issue? I spoke to Lance Haynes three weeks ago and he said he would send a June issue but I have not seen it yet. Can you help?

Hi Bob. Sorry about the mix up here my friend. We just had a change of editors and I had E-mailed Mike Larsen our club secretary to send one of his extra copies as I am almost out and he has all the address's. Now I hear his computer has been acting up and we have to mail him snail mail letters. Also our past editor has been sent to different states by UPS and has not even been home to ship our membership disc to our new editor Haley. Please forgive. We will get you your magazine ASAP. All of us are unpaid volunteers and do try real hard to do the best job possible. To speed this up what is your mailing address please. Please forgive. Sincerely. Lance Haynes

Hello all Durant Club members. Haley has informed me that she has only received two items for the Sept. club magazine "The Durant Partner". We all need to get her our stuff right away so she can work with it. She also is looking for picture's of your cars and any words at all. Become proud and famous send her something please. Do you want a magazine full of old car ads. Lets all help out. Even letters to the editor. Thank you very much. Later Lance

Haley: Your mail box is full. My last email was returned Friday.
Thanks
Jan

Full Mail Box

To Everyone:

I know that you all are receiving emails saying that my mail box is full and that your emails have been sent back. This is not the case. I am receiving your emails and the attachments. I have a call in to tech support to find out why this email is being sent out from my account. So please, do continue to send me anything you'd like in the september issue.

Thank you,

Haley

The Durant Motors Automobile Club