Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annual Meeting?

I have just found this site and would be interested in attending this meeting. However, I can't find any information on it on this site (like the date!).

Whenever I try to go to the website, all I get is a photo of seven guys!!

Can I get someone to give me some info?

Thanks,
Bob

Re: Annual Meeting?

Hi Robert,

Sounds like you've only found the Forum portion of the website, try:

http://www.durantmotors.org

Then on the left side click on Durant Events. The meeting will be held in in Tinton Falls, New Jersey at the Red Roof Inn, on Sept. 9 - 12th. Contact
Charlie Spitz at WLBJayhawk@aol.com for more info.

We'd love to see you there,

Rick Botti

Where Are You From? www.durantmotors.org

Hi Robert,

Looking forward to seeing you in New Jersey. Will be glad to send you our magazine "Durant Partner" if you have not received one. Charlie and Peg Spitz have gone all out to make this a great meet.

Yates Milton

Hi!

Thanks for the info!! I've contacted Charles Spitz for more info.

Just wondering - is anyone bringing a Rugby Truck? That's what we have and it would be nice to see some other ones as there aren't many here in Canada.

Thanks,
Paula

1. I received an email from Mr. Shirley's daughter and I called her this morning.

2. When I saw this post, I sent an email along with the registration form as an attachment.

The registrations are slow, we only have about 20 people so far, and that is not for all of the events, that is a people count. I will have a list of those attending by the weekend and share it then.

I talked with the VP of Interbake Foods this mornng, and they are ready for us. Have a meeting scheduled when Peg and I return from San Diego to put the finishing touches on the events in Elizabeth.

Charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club