Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1926 Moon 660 Limo

Have a 1926 Moon 660 Limo with 26,000 orginal miles, all tools and original owners manual, title, etc...Garaged last 52 years Am trying to find out if there are any of these left and what kind of value might be placed on it. Hemmings forum mentioned that you have added Moon Motors to your forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Donna

Where Are You From? www.americanmuscleandspeed.com

Re: 1926 Moon 660 Limo

Donna: It is interesting that you asked the question. We have not added Moon to the club although Durant almost bought Moon. We did add Dort to the club not Moon. The reason I find it interesting that you ask about the Moon is that I own a 1923 Moon touring and I am aware of about 30 other Moons. Your Moon was probably a series A Moon or could have been a Diana. I would be interested in speaking to you about your Moon. I also own a Star which was made by Durant. Where in hemmings did it mention a Moon?
Thanks
Jan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club