Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DURANT sales premium and/or token

While metal detecting along a sidewalk I had the good fortune of finding a token. It is approximatly 3" tall and 1 1/2" wide. It is made of brass or bronze and looks just like the emblem on your club hats. Most of the enamel work is gone but I beleave the plating (nickle,chrome, siler?) is still in tack under the mineral deposits. on the back it is marked FOX Cincinatti top and bottom. I beleive a good jewerler could easily restore it. I would like any information available including a possible value. I may be willing to make it available to a collector or club.

Re: DURANT sales premium and/or token

Jeff,

It sounds like you may have found a radiator badge, but I'd have to see it to be sure. If it is and it were in excellent shape, it could get as much as $50.00 on EBay. If it is in really rough shape it is worth very little. Take a look on EBay and see what you find and let that be a guide.

Gary
Atlanta

The Durant Motors Automobile Club