Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Door Bumpers

I have arranged for the production of the semi-circular door stops or bumpers as used in models M2, M4, 40, 55, 60, and R. These were part number 22661. A pair (required for each door) will cost $7.00 plus shipping. These should be available before the end of August.
I am also going to investigate producing bumpers for other models.
Let me know what you need.

Re: Door Bumpers

Sounds great Mac--I am interested in a set for my 614.
If and when they are available let me know and I will send a cheque. Wont be long till I will be looking for some door hardware.
Thanks
Ken

If they fit a Star"R", will they also fit the Star"M"? If so, I am interested in a couple of sets.
Don

Mac,

Add me to the list for two sets.

Thanks,

Gary Warden
Atlanta

The bumpers in the Star Model M and R are the same.

Bob

Gary, I have your name on my order list. I tried to reach you by email but it was returned and didn't want you to think I had overlooked your request. I hope to have a supply within the next couple of weeks.

Mac

Mac,
Thanks a lot. My new email address is gwwarden@comcast.net and my mailing address is 140 Douglas Fir Court, Alpharetta, GA 30022

Gary

I just wanted everyone to know that the door bumpers should be shipped to me from the factory within the next week. If you placed an order, I will be in touch as soon as I have them ready for shipping. Thanks for your patience.

this is where I got all my rubber parts for my 1926 star.they also have many other items and they do have parts for durant cars.
Pro Antique Auto parts
50 King Spring RD.
windsor Locks, CT. 06096
PHONE# (860)623-8274
WEBSITE WWW.proantiqueauto.com

The door bumpers have arrived from my manufacturer and I believe that I have emailed everyone who had placed an order. If you haven't heard from me and would like some, please let me know. They are $7 per pair (does one door) plus $5.50 for air mail. I have installed these new ones in both my '29 Durant and '27 Star.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club