Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Quill Award

I've added a picture of the Golden Quill Award that Tony Burke's good work won for the Durant Partner. Click the Join button to the left and then click the small thumbnail at the top of the page.

Thanks Tony

Rick

Re: Golden Quill Award

Thanks Rick for posting the honor on our website and thanks to you Tony for making this award possible. I have said it more than once and I will say it again...
This is the greatest group of old car enthusiast ever assembled. Keep up the outstanding efforts.

Yates
Founding Pres.
DMAC

Re: Golden Quill Award

Rick. Thanks for posting the copy of the Golden Quill award from Old Cars Weekly I sent you. I am also very proud of Tony and all you that have worked on the magazine and contributed. We are entered again for 2004 for another award for our club magazine. I had a number of very high quality copies made for a number of you and I have sent the original to Tony to frame. I will be bringing one to Mike Larsen's meet and to the fall meet in N.J. to pass around for everyone to see up close. Go Durant club. Go.
Faithfully Lance Haynes
President Durant Motors Automobile Club

The Durant Motors Automobile Club