Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hood River meet

Hello out there..., I'd like to hear from anyone who might be going to the Western Region meet in June. Is there anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area that would like to tour down in their Durant? If not I will just have "soft it" and bring it on a trailor. Write to me an E-note. I also have lots of 1930 Durant Parts that are overstock for what I need to maintain the car,which are sale. Lance do you need parts for your restoration? Should be a fun tour!.... Keith N.

Re: Hood River meet

Hi Keith. Beth & I will be there for the whole thing. I do need both bumpers and more hub caps (19" deluxe spoked wheels) also we don't have any seats. It is a 30 rumble seat coupe. So need two sets of seats. Also could use a left drivers side door frame. Anything would help. Thank you much. Will be driving so can haul things back ok. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club