Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New ID plate pricing

The new ID plates will be ready to ship in Mid May.

The pricing wil be as follows:

Any plate at $20 postpad to any Club member worldwide.

Any four plates mix or match postpaid to any Club member worldwide @ $18 each.

Prices are in US dollars

If you have already odered plates they will ship first

Thanks for all the interest........Frank

Re: New ID plate pricing

Hi All........

The ID plates have arrived and will ship out to all who ordered them this week end.

These plates are beautiful. Just what is needed to give your car the finishing touch. Replace that worn out bent, missing or. (like some of mine that have heater hoses running through them), tags

These are Durant and Star plates as used on the mid '20's and up cars. The model and serial numbers are left blank so you can fill in your info, These are exact duplicates made from originals.

All factories are available for the Star's and the New Jersey, Michigan, and California, factories for the Durants.

If you would like any of these plates and are a Club Member just email me and I will ship you one and bill you, see above for the pricing

Thanks.......Frank & Cathy Witkowski

Thanks a Million Frank!

Rick

Just got my new ID plates in the mail today and are they ever nice! Great job Frank. If anyone was waiting to see how they turned out, let me assure you that they are perfect.

Gary Warden
Atlanta

Got got mine today and Frank I just goot tell ya
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Rick

Hi Frank,
Got the 2 I ordered in yesterdays mail. Those babies are great. Payment on the way... Hope to see you in Tinton Falls in Sept.

Yates

Hi Frank. I also got you ID plates in the mail. Thank you very much and especially for your generosity. They look too good to be true. Really great job that company did on making these ID plates. These will be a really big help. Thanks again partner. Your tops. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club